9 Glenbow Court, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1390296
Home in Remington Simpsonville SC
This is an absolute gem of a home. Nestled on a cul-de-sac surrounded by beautiful landscaping. The house is setback deeper allowing a longer and doublewide driveway offering 4-6 cars worth of parking besides an oversized two door garage with plenty of room and a workbench enclave area . The lot is deep enough to have a wonderful fenced and landscaped backyard that you can enjoy throwing ball or relax in the screened porch and observe the lushness. Inside there is new beautiful hardwood flooring in the large foyer and half bath. A living room and formal dining room have detailed trim and columns to accent. The kitchen has granite countertops enhanced by stainless steel appliances worth being proud of. The eat in kitchen is plenty large and next to the double door pantry with wire shelves. The large Family room has a gas log fireplace to enjoy in the winter. The master bedroom is upstairs and has a huge walkin closet, double sink, garden tub, separate shower and water closet. The trey ceiling and fan makes this a comfortable master suite. 3 more good sized bedrooms and laundry upstairs. With all of this add a 18 'X 13' Bonus room that is an excellent upstairs study, rec room or just a great Family gathering area. This is a fantastic value considering architectural shingles, Multi units for the HVAC, Granite kitchen counter tops, fenced backyard, Cul-de-sac lot, Great neighborhood with exceptional amenities, Great schools and Lush landscaping.
- MLS® #1390296
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address9 Glenbow Court
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.