113 E Tugaloo Court, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390309
Home in Half Mile Lake Greenville SC
Welcome to 113 East Tugaloo! This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features a 2 car garage and is at the end of a culdesac! As you drive up you will be delighted by the beautiful yard and curb appeal of this home. You are immediately invited by a rocking chair front porch ready for relaxing evenings. When you walk into the door you will find beautiful wood floors that stretch throughout the entire first floor. The comfy living room features a cozy gas log fireplace and opens up to a spacious dining area. When you walk into the kitchen you will see updates galore that features a gas stove top, built in ovens, granite counter tops, and subway tile back splash! Beyond the kitchen you will find the half bath and laundry room tucked away. As you walk upstairs you are greeted by 2 spacious bedrooms and a full bath. The large master features a walk in closet and a gorgeous tile shower. The spacious backyard is fully fenced and beautiful. You will love enjoying your morning coffee on the screened in porch and there are lots of entertaining possibilities on the back deck. Another perk is the great neighborhood!! Drive around the subdivision to find a pond, pool, and lots of activities planned throughout the year. You will love the location being so close to the Cherrydale shopping center and minutes from downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1390309
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentAnna Catron
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address113 E Tugaloo Court
- SubdivisionHalf Mile Lake
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:46am EDT.