153 Gramercy Court, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1390349
Home in Hunters Ridge Greenville SC
Perfection defined!! Immaculate and fully upgraded 4/3 cul de sac home located in gated Hunters Ridge community is absolutely nothing short of exquisite. Fall in love the moment you step through the door as you are greeted by warm hardwood floors, natural designer paint colors, and the versatility of "today's" open floor plan. The gourmet kitchen is spacious and boasts expansive cabinetry, granite countertops, walk-in pantry, and upgraded stainless appliances including Frigidaire Gallery gas stove. This home lives BIG with high ceilings, tons of natural light, and great storage space. The floor plan is a dream with a layout that transitions flawlessly into an additional screened in outdoor living space that also connects to a large exterior patio pad that is perfect for sunning, bbq's, entertaining, etc. The perimeter of the yard is lined with Leland Cypress trees making this home serene and private all year round and a terrific option for those looking to downsize to a low maintenance home without sacrificing a thing! There are 3 bedrooms including the master and 2 full bathrooms located on main level. The luxurious master bedroom is a graciously sized sanctuary w/large walk-in closet, tray ceiling and bathroom retreat with features such as a spa-like standup tile shower, separate garden tub, and dual vanity. There are also 2 additional guest bedrooms downstairs that share a 2nd full bath. Upstairs is the rare to find 4th bedroom suite with its own full bath and hvac zone. Consider all of the uses for the 4th bedroom...ideal as a private retreat for guests, home office, game room, media room, etc. As if all of this is not enough, the pass through attic space has been floored and provides tons of out of sight storage while being easily accessible. No detail has been overlooked...wainscoting, dimmers, upgraded lighting fixtures, high capacity water heater, the list goes on and on! Hunters Ridge amenities include a clubhouse, pool, walking trails, and a pickle ball court but most importantly, it is a community of friends, family and neighbors. Coupled with the close proximity to downtown Travelers Rest, downtown Greenville, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Farmer's Markets, Paris Mountain, Asheville and several Golf/Country Clubs it's easy to see that this is not just a house, it's a lifestyle....it's home. Welcome Home!
- MLS® #1390349
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentRonni Sparano
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address153 Gramercy Court
- SubdivisionHunters Ridge
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.