125 High Hat Circle, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1390397
Condo/Townhouse in The Ravines at Camellia Village Greenville SC
Ravines at Camellia Village is a community of 48 units designed for one story living and maintenance-free exteriors, next to the Furman University Golf Course. Updated and immaculate! This unit has two master suites in a split bedroom arrangement. The master has a walk-in shower and the second has a tub/shower combo. Every room, except two, has high vaulted ceilings offering a bright cubic footage. The dark 6" panel flooring is impressive. It runs throughout the great room, dining, sunroom and bedrooms. 12" ceramic runs everywhere else. The garage floor is even upgraded with a complete rubber mat surface. The garage also has rows of cabinetry and work bench. The kitchen has a "solar tub" providing soft light during the day. The classic white cabinets and appliances make the room clean and crisp. There is a built in desk with cabinets above. This unit is in the heart of the community just around the corner from the pool and clubhouse. You will be welcomed by all the wonderful neighbors! The clubhouse is great for large gatherings, potlucks, card nights, etc. It has a fitness center and a small library. Many residents here take advantage of Furman University's "Olli" Program offering continuing education and activities.
- MLS® #1390397
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2008
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Pool, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJim Fritzsche
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address125 High Hat Circle
- SubdivisionThe Ravines at Camellia Village
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.