208 Twilitemist Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1390459
Home in Rogers Mill Duncan SC
GORGEOUS HOME CLOSE TO BMW plant in DISTRICT 5! 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and extra storage room with about 2900 square feet. MOVE IN READY !! All new paint throughout and granite countertops everywhere. The main level features an open floor plan with a spacious great room and natural gas fireplace as well as a formal living room, dining room and 1 bedroom. The kitchen includes refrigerator, dishwasher, electric cook top, oven range hood and microwave and is open to the breakfast area. The great sunroom / sitting area with French doors to the rear deck and HUGE private backyard with privacy fence. The 2nd floor features the master bedroom with trey ceiling and a master bath with double sinks, garden tub and spacious walk-in closets as well as 3 bedrooms, a bonus room for extra storage and the laundry room which is equipped with washer and dryer. Amenities to enjoy are sidewalks, community's pools, children's playground, basketball court, and sprawling open field.
- MLS® #1390459
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address208 Twilitemist Drive
- SubdivisionRogers Mill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingGas Available, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.