1108 N Main Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390504
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Live in the heart of the desirable North Main neighborhood minutes to all downtown Greenville has to offer. This spacious home offers hardwood floors throughout, an immaculate updated kitchen, and three large bedrooms. The open layout allows for entertaining and comfortable living. Not a single detail was overlooked in the kitchen renovation-top of the line appliances, cabinets, and countertops, soft-close doors and drawers, and a wet bar across from the recently added half bathroom. Natural light flows into the sizable living room and dining room. Desirable master bedroom on main level has plenty of space as well as his and hers closets. Upstairs, you will find two additional bedrooms connected by an updated bathroom and plenty of walk-in storage space. The spacious backyard offers room for outdoor activities along with additional parking. Don't miss this opportunity to call North Main home!
- MLS® #1390504
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMeredith Tye
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address1108 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.