606 Berkmans Lane, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1390507
Home in Cottages at Chanticleer Greenville SC
Perfection at the Cottages at Chanticleer! You will not believe what lies behind the front door of this traditional cottage style home once featured on the Greenville Symphony Tour. Meticulously maintained and updated, this house is MOVE IN READY. Tall ceilings, open floor plan, dark hardwoods, huge modern kitchen with large marble island. All freshly painted! A beautiful foyer and staircase welcomes you in from the charming front porch. Fantastic floor plan features beautiful dining room that's open to living room, kitchen and breakfast area. Large laundry room with sink off kitchen. Gorgeous master suite downstairs with huge walk-in closets, his-and-her sinks, separate shower and soaking tub. Second guest room with full bath downstairs. Head upstairs to find two large bedrooms with spacious jack and jill bathroom. PLUS a bonus room and easily accessible storage space. This house truly has it all in one of the best locations in Greenville. Enjoy easy access to downtown Greenville, I-85, GHS and more. Zoned for Augusta Circle Elementary. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1390507
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAshley Swann
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address606 Berkmans Lane
- SubdivisionCottages at Chanticleer
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.