510 Wembley Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1390522
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
Are you looking for a neighborhood with an ACTIVE lifestyle??? One that promotes fun and community? Then Gower is the neighborhood for you. During the year, they hold Christmas parties, 4th of July Parade, Halloween Events, and Oyster Roast....and if you have kids that like to swim, The Gower swim team is the best, and provides great memories for the kids, and adults. THIS home can make all the above a reality for you... While the master suite is a bit small, the PRICE of this home allows you to come in and make incredible changes to the bedrooms. On the PLUS side this home features a Beautiful renovated kitchen with new cabinets, countertops, and stainless appliances including a wine cooler for your private collection of wine. Double windows in the breakfast/dining area provide sunshine for those family meals, not to mention the granite bar in the kitchen that is perfect for entertaining your friends. Three bedrooms on main level with 2 new baths with master having walk-in glass shower. Wood burning fireplace in the great room for those romantic cool evenings. Basement level is equipped for total separate living whether it be your Mother-in-law or that college kid that has moved back home, with separate entrance from main house. Media/Game room, full kitchenette and bedroom with bath. Lots of storage space located under the built-in seating in game room. Fenced backyard for privacy boasts brick patio for all types of family gatherings. Located just minutes from Downtown and close to many new restaurants that are coming to Laurens Rd. Great Schools. Come make this your new home and join the Gower family.
- MLS® #1390522
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDavid Seaver
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address510 Wembley Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.