10 Woodbine Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390528
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Completely updated house on a charming, quiet street in the heart of North Main. Walking distance to shops including the new Harris Teeter shopping center. Convenient location to all N Main has to offer. This house has been updated with a great modern feel in a traditional home. Walk into an extra large living room with gas logs that opens graciously to the dining room and brand new kitchen. Stainless appliances, granite countertops and tiled backsplash make this kitchen pop! Master bedroom has a nice walk in closet and full bath which is hard to find in this location! Both bathrooms have been updated with modern tile, vanities, lighting and mirrors. One more bedroom and a sunroom with closet give you loads of options for living in this space! Outside there is a large backyard with mature landscaping. Garage with work room and another workshop gives this house an extra amount of storage and work potential. Schedule your showing! This one will not last long!
- MLS® #1390528
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingWorkshop, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesWorkshop, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharee Mcconchie
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address10 Woodbine Road
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.