1907 State Park Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390545
Home in Other Greenville SC
1948 Home well built and well maintained older home. Two fireplaces, one in den and one in living room. Hardwoods in living room and dining room. Appliances and washer/dryer to remain. Large covered patio nice shaded area for lounging with attached uncovered deck, great for grilling. Lovely yard with trees separate driveway into backyard. 20x40 Extra large workshop with electricity formerly wood working shop with separate office room. Separate bldg for lawn equipment area 25x12, plus one carport in back. RV Camper. Plenty of extra storage on the property. Just minutes from Cherrydale shopping, theaters, downtown Greenville activities, minutes to Furman University.
- MLS® #1390545
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 1 Car, Covered Parking Spaces
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJames Conway
- Listing OfficeMarket Pros Realty Greenville
- Address1907 State Park Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Wall/Window Units, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.