111 Woodland Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1390551
Home in Mountain View Greenville SC
Updated Bungalow near Cherrydale! 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Galley kitchen, formal dining room, living room, and separate office. Don't miss this opportunity to buy this beautiful home. Amazing hardwood flooring, thermal windows, and vinyl siding. Fireplace has been capped and is not suitable for burning wood. Possibly could use it for gas logs. Fireplace sold as is. 15x30 unfinished basement for extra storage. Close to Cherrydale, Downtown Greenville, and Furman University. List agent is also the owner.
- MLS® #1390551
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentMicky Montgomery
- Listing OfficeMontgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address111 Woodland Drive
- SubdivisionMountain View
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.