1310 E North Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1390552
Home in Overbrook Greenville SC
LIVING THE DOWNTOWN DREAM IN THIS ADORABLE 3BR/2BA BUNGALOW WITH IT'S OWN PRIVATE DETACHED INCOME PRODUCING GUEST HOUSE/APARTMENT!! Desirable Overbrook area, so close to I-385, Downtown, Pleasantburg, Haywood Mall and tons of great Restaurants! Large .31 Lot with a 1BR/1BA Apartment currently renting for $600 month. The main house has nearly all mature, gorgeous hardwoods, warm designer colors & 9 foot ceilings. The Spacious Living Room is Light and Bright and the Nice Eat In Kitchen has all you need to serve up delicious meals after a busy day! The 3rd Bedroom is currently being used as Formal Dining Room. This house even has a walk in laundry room at the back of the house. An unfinished basement/cellar below is perfect for storing personal items and has it's own walk- out entrance. NEWER HVAC in 2017. Life just doesn't get much better than this!! Don't let this one slip through your fingers!!
- MLS® #1390552
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGail Mcpherson
- Listing OfficeSouth Carolina Realty Associat
- Address1310 E North Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.