7 Hitchcock Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1390566
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
What a wonderful value in Spaulding Farm! 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths on a gorgeous, private .67 acre cul-de-sac lot. Welcoming two story foyer opens to large living room and dining room. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a gas cooktop. This is the perfect place to spend time with the family, as it overlooks the breakfast room and 2 story great room with fireplace, complete with gas logs. Don't miss the 1st floor guest room with full bath. Master is upstairs with a spacious master bath with tiled shower, his and hers sinks and a large walk in closet. Bonus room is configured so that you can have both an office and a playroom/workout room if needed. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the home. You will love spending time on the spacious Trex deck overlooking the lush backyard, framed by mature cypress trees for extra privacy. There is a 12x11 storage building to store your yard tools, etc. Spaulding Farm offers wonderful amenities: 2 pools, clubhouse, exercise facility, tennis courts, playground, walking trails, award winning schools and within waling distance to Oakview Elementary.
- MLS® #1390566
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentMargaret Marcum
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address7 Hitchcock Lane
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:16am EDT.