108 Deborah Lane, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1390589
Home in Saluda Commons Greenville SC
This is the home you've been waiting for! Four bedroom, two and half bath main house with a two bedroom, one and a half bath guest house/in-law suite/apartment. The main house features three full bedrooms on the main level. The kitchen is beautifully updated with custom cabinets, granite countertops and travertine tile floors. The great room has gorgeous bamboo flooring, soaring vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace. Spacious master suite with walk-in closet, new carpet, double vanities, garden tub and separate shower. New carpet upstairs in the bonus room that could be a fourth bedroom and has a flex space that would be a great office or playroom. Covered deck leads to the back house. Lovely open floorpan with two bedrooms and one and a half baths. Kitchen has custom cabinets, granite countertops and gas stove. Bathroom features a zero threshold shower. Downstairs there is a workshop with electric that could be an additional one car garage. Extra concrete pad makes plenty of room for parking all your toys; boat, RV, extra cars, etc. Property also includes a Beach Butler electric lift that could be used for a wheelchair or motorized scooter. This home truly has it all! Minutes from the boat landing at Saluda Lake and convenient to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Furman, downtown Greenville, and downtown Travelers Rest. Don't hesitate, call to schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #1390589
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentMegan Coates
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address108 Deborah Lane
- SubdivisionSaluda Commons
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Stone, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Elevator, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.