515 Spaulding Lake Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1390710
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath brick home on 1.19 acres overlooking Spaulding Lake. As you enter the 2 story foyer, you will notice the beautiful curved staircase, heavy moldings and the large dining room with butler's pantry. Breathtaking master suite on main level with fireplace and sitting room and extra large master bathroom. Great room, keeping room, gourmet kitchen, breakfast room, office and master bedroom have beautiful lake views. There are 2 additional fireplaces in the keeping room and great room. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, loft office and cozy den area. One of the bedrooms has a large closet and an additional area which makes the perfect playroom or hideaway! In the full basement you will discover two large rooms, a full bath, kitchenette, and plentiful unfinished storage areas. One of the storage areas could be finished for a fifth bedroom. You will love spending time on the deck overlooking the large backyard leading to the lake. Seller has painted most rooms and replaced all carpet. Sellers are very motivated and flexible on pricing. Home is priced to sell for buyers to do their own updating. Spaulding Farm is a wonderful neighborhood with fantastic amenities including 2 pools, tennis courts, clubhouse, exercise room, playground, walking trails and award winning schools.
- MLS® #1390710
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,600-5,799
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentMargaret Marcum
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address515 Spaulding Lake Drive
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.