125 Rebecca Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1390722
Home in Nicholtown Greenville SC
Beautiful, fully-renovated home just minutes from downtown and the Swamp Rabbit Trail! This gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home seamlessly combines modern, sophisticated elegance with an innate warmth and coziness. The home features an open floor plan; sleek, neutral tones; stylish fixtures and finishes; and plenty of natural light. Stunning granite countertops, lovely tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet and counter space characterize the home’s kitchen, which flows directly into a cozy dining area. The spacious living room opens out onto a deck that’s perfect for grilling or enjoying beautiful, peaceful evenings after work. A generous master suite features its own bathroom, complete with a double vanity, custom tile shower, and elegant fixtures and finishes. Two additional bedrooms and another full bathroom (finished to the same standard of elegance as the master bath) round out the floorplan of the home. The home also features a brand-new architectural shingle roof and HVAC unit, as well as a Ring alarm system that has already been installed (and the first year is paid for). The yard has been meticulously landscaped and features several shrubs that will mature quickly, rounding out the exterior aesthetics of the home. Close proximity to downtown Greenville (less than 10 minutes) ensures that you can enjoy all that Greenville’s vibrant downtown scene has to offer, while the nearby Swamp Rabbit Trail will give you the perfect avenue to enjoy some exercise time outdoors. The home is also perfected situated near several grocery stores, cafes, shops, gyms, and breweries/bars, giving you easy access to everywhere that you want/need to be. Don’t wait…come see this home today!
- MLS® #1390722
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMary Allison Zimmerman
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address125 Rebecca Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.