209 Bromsgrove Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390746
Home in Buxton Greenville SC
This Home is beautifully unique!!! Designed in the same style as The American Architect, Frank LLoyd Wright, this home creates a "harmony with humanity and its environment" A philosophy he called "organic philosophy". From the second you step into this home, you are sure to be impressed with its beauty and the flow of the rooms. The hardwood floors will knock your socks off as they are just exquisite! You'll love the all the windows allowing the natural light into this home. Next venture down the hardwood and wrought iron spiral staircase which takes you to the finished basement living area. Its the perfect place to have family or friends over as it has its own wet bar /sitting area with lots of cabinet and counter space for entertaining. Also has a gas fireplace in the basement for those cozy winter nights! While sitting at the bar, you have a beautiful view of gorgeous mature trees from the windows which are a part of the ceiling in the basement area, This is truly a "wow" factor when you see it!! This gorgeous home sits on an acre of land and is sure to delight the new home owner. You'll feel like you are truly 'getting away' from it all here yet you're so close to so much!
- MLS® #1390746
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentMichael Brown
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address209 Bromsgrove Drive
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.