124 Gascony Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390797
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Welcome to gated Promenade section of Montebello!!! Find this gorgeous new custom built 4 bedroom 4 bathrooms home by JG Builders Inc., where location meets elegance, luxury and an amazing view of the Mountains. Come see and fall in love. This amazing stone, brick home welcomes you instantly. Step up to the front porch and enter to this open floor plan where gathering with family and friends will run so easy. Walk in to the Great Room with Fireplace, Formal Dining and Elegant white kitchen with walk in pantry and and a full view to your back patio area. Kitchen features all custom built cabinetry, Kitchen aid appliances and more. Master on the main with a full bathroom and walk in closet. Laundry and mudroom space on your main level as well as a guest bedroom with a full bathroom. As you make yourself to the second level, find an open Loft space for entertainment, 2 more bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms and a huge bonus room. Plenty of storage space in this home. All the finishes are just outstanding. Location close to Paris Mountain State Park, just 10 min to the fun Downtown Greenville, Travelers Rest, Furman University and more. Call me today for a private tour.
- MLS® #1390797
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarmen Diaz
- Listing OfficeRt Eaton
- Address124 Gascony Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.