114 Old Bent Bridge Road, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1390807
Home in None Greenville SC
Situated only 7 minutes from downtown, this house is sure to be a hit for anyone who loves Greenville city but who wants to live a bit more of a rural life. The size of the house is perfect for a small family since it contains 3 beds and 2 full baths. The house is in very livable condition, but it's also great for anyone who would love to add their personal touch and customize the house of their dreams. The fenced back yard makes it very desirable for pet owners while the landscaping is ready to be customized to your personal flavor. It's impossible to find a house in this good of living condition for the price its listed for, so come take a look while you can because it will be gone fast! THIS HOME IS CURRENTLY LEASED THROUGH 12/31/2019 @ $750 a month.
- MLS® #1390807
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDaniel D'ambrosio
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address114 Old Bent Bridge Road
- Zip Code29611
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Convection
- CoolingCentral Forced
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.