622 Berkmans Lane, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1390826
Home in Cottages at Chanticleer Greenville SC
EXCLUSIVE GATED COMMUNITY – COTTAGES AT CHANTICLEER / JUST MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE / 4BR/3.5BA CRAFTSMAN / OPEN FLOOR PLAN / HARDWOOD FLOORS / ALABAMA WHITE MARBLE COUNTEROPS / WET BAR /JENN AIR STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / GAS-LOG FIREPLACE / REAR PATIO / SCREENED PORCH WITH BRICK FIREPLACE / 2-CAR ATTACHED GARAGE Gorgeous custom built 4BR/3.5BA home in the gated Cottages at Chanticleer. This impressive Craftsman Style beauty boasts tons of charm and a functional floorplan for everyday living. Striking details begin in the Foyer where you will find a beautiful paned glass front entrance, convenient powder room and gleaming hardwoods that flow throughout the main living areas. A Formal Dining Room has been styled with picture frame wainscoting, bullnose chair railing, heavy crown molding and large windows to allow tons of natural light. The Kitchen is located just beyond the Dining Room, and it is equipped with beautiful custom cabinetry, Alabama white marble countertops, large center island with extended breakfast bar and farmhouse sink, ceramic tile backsplash, Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop, a large pantry with farmhouse door and so much more. This space also offers a large Breakfast Area and Wet Bar with built-in ice maker and glass display cabinetry. The Kitchen opens to a spacious Great Room which features custom built-ins, 9’ ceilings and gas-log fireplace with detailed mantle, making it an inviting place for friends and family to gather. The Main Level Master Suite is amazing! It offers a coffered ceiling, plantation shutters, separate his and her vanities, large garden tub, giant double headed Roman shower and huge walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms are located upstairs. These restful retreats are styled with plush neutral carpet and plenty of closet space with built-ins that will keep clothing and accessories neatly organized. Two of these Bedrooms share a Jack-n-Jill style bath with dual sink vanity. The third Bedroom offers an en-suite Bath with tub/shower combination and extended height vanity. Other notable interior features include a huge loft area, walk-out attic space, and large laundry room with built-in cabinetry and sink. You’ll not only find what you’re looking for inside, but outside there are other wonderful features you’ve been searching for such as a large 2-car attached garage, a delightful screened porch with brick wood-burning fireplace and a huge patio perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- MLS® #1390826
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address622 Berkmans Lane
- SubdivisionCottages at Chanticleer
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.