104 Stone Lake Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390829
Home in Stone Lake Greenville SC
Minutes to downtown and in established Stone Lake community in the North Main area. 104 Stone Lake Drive, a Stately home on 3/4 acre corner lot and Circle drive. Great private outdoor living space with stone patio and fire place, built in grill, and Hot tub; Just inside there's a sauna. Plenty of space for you family to grow, 4 bedrooms,3 bath, office and Great room including a billiard table. Plenty of character with 3 fireplaces, (dining room, living room, and great room)custom built in book cases, and original tile bathroom floors. The kitchen has been updated with custom back splash, granite, and Jenn air appliances. This is a car lovers dream with a 2 car carport, 3 car attached garage and 3 addition garage spaces in the back yard. (The garage could easily be converted to an in-law suite with private entrance.) Great schools; Summit Drive, League, and Wade Hampton. 104 Stone Lake is an empty slate waiting for you to make it home.
- MLS® #1390829
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAlicia Waynick
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address104 Stone Lake Drive
- SubdivisionStone Lake
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sauna, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.