110 Jervey Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1390837
Home in None Greenville SC
Nestled at the bottom of Paris Mountain on over 4 very private acres. This impeccable 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bathroom one-story home has been attractively renovated throughout. Complete with high ceilings, sizeable rooms, hardwood floors and a beautiful custom wood paneled study. Master suite with fireplace, access to private deck, large walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom with oversized walk-in tiled shower, separate jetted soaking tub and double sink granite vanity. Chefs kitchen with state of the art Subzero and Wolf appliances, custom cabinets and opens to family room with granite surround gas fireplace. Spacious sun room leads to the outstanding guest house or in law suite with kitchenette and full bathroom. New expansive deck with custom wire railing overlooks fire pit and gorgeous grounds. Outdoor Ventahood grilling space with stainless-steel sink is perfect for outdoor entertaining and overlooks the manicured back yard and garden with new 6ft privacy fence. Includes 2 car attached garage and carport with additional storage. Brand new roof and freshly painted exterior. Just a short drive to Furman, Travelers Rest and Downtown Greenville. A true retreat, this home is a must see. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1390837
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentSharon Wilson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address110 Jervey Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.