701 Holland Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1390841
Home in Oakfern Simpsonville SC
Come see this well maintained single level 3 bed, 2 bath home in the Oakfern subdivision. Beautiful hardwood floors have been added throughout the home as well as many other updates. As you enter the front door, a large bonus room that could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom is on your right. On your left is the 3rd bedroom, with great built in shelves and desk that makes the perfect kids room or office. As you continue down the hall, you enter the open kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and newer cabinetry. The kitchen has its own access to the screened porch, and is open to the enormous living room with custom built in shelves and cabinets spanning the entire length of the room. A stand alone gas fireplace, and plenty of windows open to the screen porch and private yard set this room apart. The master bedroom has dual closets, and plenty of natural light, as well as access to the master bath. On the other side of the kitchen is the 2nd bedroom, which also has dual closets, and is directly next to the 2nd bath which has been updated with a granite vanity, and newer fixtures. Also on this side of the home is the walk in laundry, with plenty of storage as well as a sink. The screen porch is one of the best features of this home, is nearly 60 feet long, and is a great place for entertaining, or just listening to the sound of the water from the fountain and pond. The porch and home are handicap accessible. Around the side of the home, you will find an oversized 2 car garage with workspace, a 2 car detached carport, as well as a shed with electricity. Plenty of space for storage, a workshop, or a place to park your boat or RV. The front and back yard are immaculate. This home sits on one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood, and is completely privacy fenced in the back. Azaleas, crepe myrtles, hydrangeas, and rhododendrons surround the home and can not be missed in the spring. A one level home, in a great neighborhood, with no HOA does not come up often, so don’t miss it!
- MLS® #1390841
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBenjamin Stoudenmire
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address701 Holland Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.