135 And 159 Hester Store Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1390943
Home in None Easley SC
This listing consists of 135 Hester Store Road and 159 Hester Store Road. These properties are listed separately and together on the MLS. You are going to love this unique and versatile custom built home at 135 Hester Store Road located only minutes from Greenville in the Dacusville Community. There is also a log cabin at 159 Hester Store Road on 8 acres overlooking a pond that sleeps at least 5 people. The main home is brick and solid Cedar siding and has 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 full baths and a half bath. This home has a lot of store rooms and almost all of them have central heat and air. There is a 20'X20' bonus room on the main level that could be a theater room, man or woman cave, sewing room or just about anything you want to make it. The master bedroom has two walk in closets and the master bath can only be described as elegant. The house boasts a 3 car garage attached to the house with multiple workshops and storage rooms. Upstairs there is a 27'X15' bedroom with a full bath that would be perfect for an independent teenager or for a guest room away from the rest of the house. When you enter the home you will be greeted by an amazing foyer that leads to a 26'X20' Great Room and that leads to a 26'X20' den overlooking the inground pool. The back of the house has a 22'X18' screened porch with plenty of room for entertaining. The pool deck has a built in custom grill valued at over $7,500 and has plenty of room for tables and chairs. Behind the pool is a pool house that has a 23'X18' main floor with a half bath for pool guests and a screen porch attached. On the second floor of the pool house is an apartment with a bedroom, kitchen, den and full bath. Behind the pool house is a storage building with plenty of parking. The house, pool house and log house have a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths and 4 half baths. The property at 159 Hester Store Road has a log house, covered entertaining and picnic area, a horse training ring, 9 stall barn, a covered barn and 8 acres of land including a stocked pond. This home has a lot of storage rooms and almost all of them have central heat and air. There is also 8 acres at 159 Hester Store Road for sale with a log house, horse training ring, 9 stall barn, pond and covered porch large enough to entertain over 40 people. These properties are listed separately and together.
- MLS® #1390943
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage6,000-6,199
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Traditional
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Slab
- Listing AgentMichael Southerlin
- Listing OfficeSoutherlin Realty
- Address135 And 159 Hester Store Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.