306 Water Oak Court, Fair Play SC, 29643 MLS® #1391040
Home in None Fair Play SC
Exquisite lake-front home on Lake Hartwell located directly off Exit 1 on I85. Complete with a covered dock in deep water, this stunning home has been built to take full advantage of the scenic lake views and has all the details and features you'd expect in a home of this caliber. Designer stone flooring throughout the lower level and the full finished walk-out basement, hardwood floors on stairs, coffered ceilings, trey ceilings, sculptured window moldings, etched detail on exterior trim moldings, designer neutral colors throughout; all 5 bedrooms with bath. Enter this beautiful home through the double doors in the 2-story landing with 2 double trey ceiling treatment. The dining room has unique center stone design pattern and coffered ceiling. The kitchen, living room and sitting room are all situated to take advantage of the lake views and have french door access to the manufactured large wood deck. The kitchen has a very large eat-in area, a huge granite island with cabinets, a vegetable sink and seating all around; beautiful dark wood cabinetry, recessed niches, walk-in pantry, work space, hooded stove, extra large refrigerator and a built-in dishwasher matched to the cabinets. The carpeted living room boasts floor to ceiling stacked windows surrounded by columnar moldings, all of which highlight the magnificent lake view. The adjacent sitting room and its fireplace offer a cozy spot to relax on cool nights. A guest bedroom with its own private access to the guest bath with a full size walk-in shower complete the lower level. Take the stairs from either the kitchen or the foyer to reach the 3 bedrooms upstairs and loft with bridge overlooking the living room displaying lake views. Enter the master suite through double doors, the master suite has a gas fireplace, trey ceiling , large sitting room and master bath with oversized walk-in shower with bench. The 2 other bedrooms each have trey ceilings and their own bath. The fully finished walk-out basement has another bedroom with walk-in closet and bath, game room and 2 other large multi-use rooms - all with stone flooring and access to the large exterior covered patio and hot tub. A fenced in dog-run sits discreetly alongside the house, out of view from the front. Now to the lake, stroll down through the yard to water's edge. Step onto your own dock leading to the covered boat slip - enjoy the views or go for a ride in this deep water lake. The views are breathtaking!
- MLS® #1391040
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage6,200-6,399
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Dock
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Synthetic Stucco, Wood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJohn Bennett
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address306 Water Oak Court
- CityFair Play
- Zip Code29643
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFair Oak
- MiddleWest Oak
- HighWest Oak
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.