300 Ryans Run Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1391044
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Sprawling basement home in sought-after Spaulding Farm! With over 7000 square feet of finished space, this stunning home includes 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 3-car garage, and a private/flat back yard with direct access to TWO cul-de-sacs! The luxurious and functional kitchen features WOLF, Miele, SUB-ZERO and Dacor commercial-grade appliances including WOLF dual convection ovens with a 6 burner range and griddle, WOLF warming drawer, two SUB-ZERO drawer freezers, SUB-ZERO Refrigerator, SUB-ZERO wine storage unit, Miele dishwasher, Miele steam oven, Miele coffee system, Miele plate warmer, and Dacor remote blowers with a Vent-a-Hood commercial ventilation system. The spacious eat-in kitchen opens into the sizeable hearth room with one of three fireplaces in the home. Also on the main living level is the two-story great room, deck, dining room, butler’s pantry, powder room, laundry room and master suite with his and hers walk-in closets and an updated full bathroom. Dual staircases lead upstairs to four additional bedrooms and three full baths. The upper level also features an office or exercise nook, and walk-in attic access with ample storage space. The spacious lower level features a stone fireplace, an entertainment area with kitchenette, full bathroom, direct access to the covered back patio, and two storage areas. Spaulding Farm is known for its family-friendly atmosphere with a fun (and competitive) Greenville SAIL swim team and tennis program for both kids and adults. Spaulding Farm has a junior Olympic pool, diving pool, baby pool, fitness center, lighted tennis courts, walking trails, lake access, new playground, and a beautiful clubhouse with full kitchen. Additionally, community activities include book clubs, gardening clubs, social activities for children (Easter egg hunt, Halloween parade, etc.) and lots more! We welcome you to the Spaulding Farm family! This home is zoned for highly desirable Oakview Elementary, Beck International Academy, and JL Mann High School. In 2015, the roof was fully replaced and in 2017 and 2018 two HVAC systems were replaced. Additional custom features include a reverse osmosis water system in the kitchen, central vacuum system with dust pan in the kitchen, full lawn irrigation system, and laundry chute. Walk to Spaulding Lake via the path directly across the street!
- MLS® #1391044
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJulie Cwynar
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address300 Ryans Run Court
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.