514 Poinsettia Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1391165
Home in Poinsettia Simpsonville SC
Newly renovated home in the popular Poinsettia subdivision within walking distance to downtown Simpsonville. This home is move-in ready and waiting for its new family! Approximately 2200 SF with new hardwoods, paint, granite counter tops, tile back splash, lighting fixtures and some plumbing fixtures. Also new is an electric hot water heater, new stove and dishwasher in the kitchen, closet doors in all bedrooms and a new water line from the street to the house. The wall from the dining room to the kitchen has been opened up to provide ample space for cooking and dining. The great room gives plenty of room for entertaining family and friends with exposed beams and a doorway leading out to a large patio and beautiful backyard with mature trees and plants. At the edge of the back yard is a small creek with a bridge. See aerial view in Associated Docs which shows the lot line extends beyond the creek. There is a half bath in the garage in addition to an oversized laundry room with built-in cabinets. There is no HOA for this subdivision but there is a pool with optional membership. Don't hesitate to view this lovely home and make it yours!
- MLS® #1391165
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSharon Hall
- Listing OfficeAccess Realty, Llc
- Address514 Poinsettia Drive
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:01am EST.