5001 State Park Road, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1391386
Home in None Travelers Rest SC
Enter your very own private retreat in the heart of the Travelers Rest community feeling like you are hidden away in the woods with no one nearby! Gtnd occasional deer until you enter the home base area with stone walkways, flower gardens and the feel of an Italian Villa...featuring courtyards, trellised walls, archways and peaceful country-mountain living. The stone and stucco villa invites visitors to stay awhile, enjoying the park-like setting. Some of the many treats of this property are: Stone wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors, 3 to a possible 6 car garage with HVAC, nice windows and fans, private sunroom off the master suite, open walk-in shower with multiple heads, full deck along the back of the house (covered and open) looking out upon peach trees and pond, possible M-I-L suite, walking areas, small waterfall, All kitchen appliances staying with home (featuring a thermador refrigerator) and entrance/exits from 2 streets...and did I mention privacy on 11+- acres? You are going to love all that this unique property has to offer! The home is sold as is with no problems that sellers observed.
- MLS® #1391386
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentBecke Lagerholm
- Listing OfficeNexthome Real Estate Solutions
- Address5001 State Park Road
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.