18 Glen Ivy Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1391470
Home in Linden Park Simpsonville SC
Amazing Custom Craftsman Home! Located within walking distance of Downtown Simpsonville, and just 15 minutes to Downtown Greenville, this beautiful home is situated on the “quiet” side of Simpsonville (no Fairview Road traffic!). The home features hardiplank exterior, a rocking-chair front porch, a separate screened-in porch, and a side-entry garage. When you first enter the front door, you are greeted by a soaring two-story foyer and gleaming hardwood floors that will lead you through the oversized great room, which features a gas-log fireplace, and into the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen offers everything the discriminating buyer is looking for – custom mahogany cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, a pantry, and all stainless appliances, including a 5-burner gas stove. The kitchen is adjoined by the dining room in this open floorplan setup. Also on the main level is the master suite, which is spacious and features a tray ceiling, a huge walk-in closet, and a full bathroom with ceramic tile floor, dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and a custom ceramic-tile shower with a glass door and dual showerheads. Conveniently located near the master suite is a powder room and a walk-in laundry room, which features a utility sink, cabinets and additional shelving. The 2 guest bedrooms and the guest bathrooms are located on the second level, along with a large loft area that would make a perfect rec room. Some of the many desirable features of this home include custom lighting fixtures, custom plumbing fixtures, crown moldings, baseboards, wrought-iron spindles in the staircase, 2-inch blinds throughout the home, an in-ground sprinkler, perfectly manicured landscaping, and so much more. The gorgeous home is priced to sell at only $290,000!
- MLS® #1391470
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSteve Bright
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address18 Glen Ivy Drive
- SubdivisionLinden Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 12:31am EST.