224 Strasburg Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1391548
Home in Shenandoah Farms Simpsonville SC
This home has it all! The suburban feel in a friendly neighborhood with a pool and common areas. So close to Five Forks for dining or shopping. Minutes from 385 and Downtown Simpsonville or Greenville. You will love the traditional exterior featuring brick and concrete planking and a rocking chair front porch. Fresh paint in the bedrooms, bathrooms and office. Inside the two story foyer is bright and open. The dining room is a good size for your farm table and features a trey ceiling, unique light fixture and crown, chair rail and picture moldings. The home office has a vaulted ceiling and could also be used for an additional sitting area if desired. The beautiful two story great room is perfect for entertaining and boasts multiple windows, built in cabinetry and a double sided wood burning fireplace. The chef of the home will love the kitchen and never get left out of the conversation since there are multiple sitting areas including a breakfast area, center island large enough for stools and room to sit in front of the double sided fireplace. The granite counter tops, tile backsplash, stylish stainless appliances, recessed lighting and lots of cabinet and counter space abound. The master is on the main level and has a trey ceiling, two walk in closets and full bath with separate jetted soaking tub, tiled shower, and double vanities. The laundry and a half bath are also on the main level for your convenience. Upstairs you have 3 additional bedrooms, one with its own bath and a jack and jill bathroom. This home has a hidden gem in the large walk out basement. Partially finished space gives you room for a recreation area, movie room or more bedrooms. The unfinished space is the perfect spot for a workshop or to store lawn equipment or seasonal decorations. You will love spending time on the deck overlooking your large fenced in back yard or chatting with friends around the firepit. Bring your grill and host barbecues this summer. Potential for 3 more bedrooms and full bathroom in basement, framing in place already. There is additional approximately 1900 square feet in basement, potentially totaling over 4700sf when/if finished. Please call before this great home is SOLD!
- MLS® #1391548
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address224 Strasburg Drive
- SubdivisionShenandoah Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:01pm EST.