529 Spaulding Farm Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1391681
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Look no further. This 4 bedroom, 5 full and 2 half bath home checks all the boxes and then some. Perfectly landscaped with mature plantings greet you and your guest. Large formal rooms and a two story foyer leads into the two story great room with gorgeous built-ins and large fireplace. The kitchen has been completely updated and open to a sunroom and breakfast room. The master suite is in a different league. Located on the main level, the spacious bedroom features a trey ceiling and access to the deck. The master bath is completely renovated with separate shower, double vanities, and a large features tub and separate water closet. The walk-in closet offers more than enough storage. In fact, storage isn't an issue in this home. From the walk in attic to the two oversized storage rooms, you won't need to worry about where things go. Enjoy your own exercise room and theater room in the downstairs terrace level. Be blown away with the size of the secondary bedrooms! A gem of a home!
- MLS® #1391681
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,000-6,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentNick Carlson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address529 Spaulding Farm Road
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.