23 Rockwood Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1391714
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
A rare find in the Augusta Road area, 23 Rockwood Drive sits on just over one acre of land. The location is ideal with Rockwood Park just a short walk away. Nearby are notable attractions such as, Greenville Country Club, Augusta Road restaurants, shops and the award-winning downtown Greenville. The manicured front lawn rivals the fairways at Augusta National, while the expansive backyard has been nicknamed the “back forty” by the current owners. You will feel like you are miles away when you are in the middle of the gardens and orchard where plum, peach, apple, pear, blackberries, blueberries, and muscadine flourish. One-hundred-year-old brick forms the boundary of the raised beds and walking paths. Rounding out the backyard features are the firepit and a custom-built chicken coop. A short walk from the gardens is the newly constructed detached garage/workshop complete with an upstairs guest suite. Features include: covered porch, half bath off the garage, upgraded electrical capacity, tongue and groove wood ceilings upstairs, murphy bed and steam shower in the guest suite. If you decide to leave the backyard and enter the main house, you will not be disappointed. The one level, 3,300+ SF, 3 bed, 3.5 bath ranch home has many updates. The kitchen is chef inspired and features Wolf/Subzero appliances, coffered ceilings, gorgeous natural stone countertops, and designer lighting. Open to the kitchen is a large living room with a wood burning fireplace flanked by French doors and views of the backyard. Off the living room is the back porch where, when paired with wine, dreams begin! Moving through the house you will find 3 bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and generous closet space. The master bath features a double sink vanity, full tile surround and rainhead shower. A short walk from the master bedroom is the large laundry room, butler’s kitchen and bonus room. Additional features of the home include: in wall speakers in main house and garage, foam insulation in the attic, tankless hot water heater, front and rear yard irrigation, underground Dog Guard dog fence and over 700 sf of outdoor deck/porch space. 23 Rockwood Drive is truly a “one-of-a-kind” property. From the enormous one-acre double lot, to the manicured lawns, to the serene gardens, to the stunning garage/guest suite, to the designer home; this property does have it all. Seeing is believing, so please make sure to schedule a time to view it soon!
- MLS® #1391714
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentDrew Parker
- Listing OfficeThe Parker Company
- Address23 Rockwood Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.