42 Douglas Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1391799
Home in Country Club Estates Greenville SC
As you walk down this custom blue stone serpentine walkway surrounded by this lush landscape and low maintenance yard you will immediately fall in love with this classic and charming home that sits on this nice level lot within walking distance to the Greenville country club! From the moment you walk in this House, you will feel as though you are “Home”!!! You will love the rich oak hardwood floors throughout the main level. This home has many nice features and upgrades including new windows throughout, custom plantation blinds, nice living room with gas log fireplace complete with a traditional mantle, upgraded kitchen with granite, a beveled edge subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, etc. There are three bedrooms on the main level with an updated full bath conveniently located for both of the guest bedrooms and a nice master in the rear of home with a private bathroom suite. The master bedroom ,guest room and kitchen all lead to what is without a doubt one of Greenville’s most awesome porches with beautiful woodwork to include exposed truss systems and exposed tongue and groove hardwood and even a custom built bar! This rear deck is truly a one-of-a-kind and has hardwood floors! You will be the envy of all of your friends when they come to your first big event on this 34 x 20 rear private deck! The three bedrooms in this home are all conveniently located and make wonderful bedrooms or home office options. Upstairs, you will find an awesome bonus room that can easily serve as a fourth bedroom with its large walk-in closet that certainly doubles for extra seasonal clothing storage as well! Downstairs in the unfinished basement area you will truly not believe what an amazing space this is with its wonderful storage potential as well as a workshop option but most importantly, a true three-car garage that is unheard of in this extremely sought out Greenville Country Club location at this amazing price! This lower-level basement area is dry to the bone and could even double as a man cave with ping-pong or pool table options! Come see this wonderful single-family home that is low maintenance and in a wonderful location and priced to sell!
- MLS® #1391799
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Porch-Enclosed, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentJacob Mann
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address42 Douglas Drive
- SubdivisionCountry Club Estates
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:46am EDT.