10 Midcroft Court, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1391879
Home in Braemor Greenville SC
Welcome to your beautiful new executive home at 10 Midcroft Ct, in Greenville’s premiere Braemor neighborhood, where all you need to do is bring your furniture. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, the home sits on 1.18 wooded acres with views of trees from every window. As you enter the home, imagine yourself sitting on the front porch watching the sunset and waving a greeting at a neighbor walking her dog and then open the door to enjoy the flood of light from the 2-story foyer. You will have ample room for both family and guests with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms throughout the 3700-square feet this jewel has to offer. And you’ll love entertaining all of them in the dream kitchen while still being part of the action thanks to the open concept living space, which is over 40’ long! In the kitchen, custom tile backsplash, eco-friendly quartz countertops, a large island, and 5-burner gas stove make meal prep easy. The family room, wired for surround sound, will be home to many happy gatherings to cheer on your favorite team or enjoy family game night in front of a cozy gas fire. Enjoy watching the sun beams filter through the forest as you drink your morning coffee in the sunroom. The formal dining room has beautiful wainscoting and a view of the back yard, where you will undoubtedly see wildlife stroll past during dinner…deer, turkeys, and the occasional rabbit. When you’re ready to throw some burgers on the grill, the deck is the perfect spot to listen to the songbirds and watch the kids playing in the backyard. In the front of the home is a formal living space, which could also be used as an office or library. Also downstairs is a bedroom, currently employed as a home office, that has private access to a full bathroom. The owners turned the deep closet under the front stairs into a pantry, but there is another pantry in the kitchen as well. Use the “secret stairs” in the family room to head up to the master suite, complete with trey ceiling and romantic fireplace. A soothing bath in a jetted tub awaits you after a long day. Three additional bedrooms and another bathroom with double sinks are also on the second floor (the bathroom also has private access from one of the bedrooms. The real treasure upstairs is the enormous 30’ x 15’ bonus room, which is ready for your surround equipment to turn it into a home theater. Use it for crafts, an office, homeschool room, or all of the above! Feel secure in knowing your home is move-in ready…fresh paint and new carpeting in April 2019, radon test has been completed, the septic tank has been cleaned and inspected, the termite bond will transfer to the new owner, and a home warranty (includes re-keying the locks) is offered just to bring you additional peace-of-mind. Updated fixtures with energy-efficient LED bulbs will last for years and lower your energy bills. Don’t miss the 10’ x 16’ storage shed to house your mower and gardening equipment, 6-zone sprinkler system, and the epoxy-coated garage floor. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a home of this size on a large lot only 15 minutes from all that downtown Greenville has to offer…at a very desirable price! OWNER IS LICENSED AGENT.
- MLS® #1391879
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDavid Wright
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address10 Midcroft Court
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Ventless
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.