23 Asbury Avenue, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1391909
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Enjoy Downtown Living in this Single Family Home! With an amazing view and only blocks from downtown, this 4 bedroom and 3.5 bath house with a two car garage is located walking distance to Main Street. The house has a custom kitchen with dual-fuel range, large island and spacious butler pantry, which opens to a great room with gas fireplace—perfect for entertaining. On the top level is a spacious master suite with walk in closet. Large en-suite master bathroom with free standing tube and large shower. Off the master is a sun deck with breathtaking views of Greenville's skyline. Also on the top level is a laundry room and two additional bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom. The lower level also has a bedroom/office and full bathroom. No HOA! Every level has a great outdoor space to enjoy the view. You will want to move in immediately to enjoy downtown living in a spectacular house. This home was designed by LS3P and built by custom home builder Smith and Webb in 2016, this modern home was the Bridge Award Winner of Best Overall Home and Best Kitchen in it's category by the Home Builder's Association of Greenville.
- MLS® #1391909
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address23 Asbury Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.