11 Timberlake Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1391922
Home in Timberlake Greenville SC
This 3 bed 3 full bath home is a great opportunity to live in an amazing central location close to downtown Greenville. Walking distance to Bob Jones University just off of East North Street. This home offers wonderful space for a family with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms upstairs and an open living room and dining room area. The spacious master bedroom delivers a chance to relax and unwind after a long day. Take your morning coffee off of the sitting room in the master to the deck overlooking the woods and quiet space behind your home. Downstairs you will find a third bedroom with it's own entrance and exit and another full bathroom. The common area downstairs gives another space to entertain, build memories, and enjoy time with your friends and family. The bonus room is perfect for a man cave, studio, play room, homeschool room, office, or theatre room. This house has the potential to be molded into exactly what you want. The backyard extends fairly deep to give space to grow and expand. If you are looking for the rare opportunity to live close to downtown with an unbelievable lot size look no further!
- MLS® #1391922
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentZachary Sprunger
- Listing OfficeDel-co Realty Group, Inc.
- Address11 Timberlake Drive
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.