6 Chaney Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1391929
Home in Nicholtown Greenville SC
NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILT BY A RESPECTED LOCAL BUILDER FOR UNDER $200,000. Full 2 bedroom/2.5 Bath. Charleston Shot Gun Style home in the up and coming area of Nicholtown. Adjacent to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, 5 minutes to the heart of downtown with easy access to 385 and Woodruff Rd. QUALIFIED FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS CAN RECEIVE UP TO 10K DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE THRU SC Housing Down Payment Assistance or Community /Works Down Payment Assistance. Speak to your agent for further details.
- MLS® #1391929
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCharleston, Craftsman
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentReid Hipp
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address6 Chaney Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.