2920 Bishop Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1391965
Home in None Inman SC
Live the best of both worlds! A beautiful all brick home built in 2017, set on 14.8 acres with a 40x34 shop, located in District 1. The home has 5 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, an office, a 1200 sq ft unfinished basement for game room, workout room, or storage, and a walk in crawl space to store garden equipment, lawn mower, etc. Walk in through the double front doors into the foyer, formal dining room, and great room. The great room features a rock floor to ceiling fireplace, ceiling has wood beams, cabinets for storage, and lots of natural light with triple windows. Large kitchen with tons of custom cabinets w/soft close drawers, Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances, two ovens, and spacious bar area. There is a walk in pantry w/ built in cabinets and counter space to hold all your appliances to keep your kitchen clean and neat, with room for a refrigerator/freezer. Breakfast area will accommodate a large table and has desk/work space. Master bedroom is privately tucked away with a large master bathroom featuring separate vanities, walk in travertine shower, oversized garden tub, and his/her walk in closets. ALL bedrooms have walk in closets and are pre wired for ceiling fans. The office w/walk in closet could be used as a sixth bedroom if needed. Walk in laundry room has cabinets galore, sink, and another desk area. Garage entry has a closet with floor to ceiling shelving to hold all of your shoes. Double garage features oversized 9x10 garage doors and has a sink for your handyman. Unfinished 1200 sq ft basement is not included in square footage and has a wood stove as back of heat for the home. Walkout basement is already insulated and ready for sheet rock and can be added to existing HVAC unit to finish off the area. Central vac throughout home, including basement area. As if all this wasn’t enough there is a Hardie board 40x34 detached garage equipped with full bathroom, sink, dishwasher, space for stove and refrigerator/freezer, washer/dryer hookups, two 14x12 garage doors, RV connection with electric hookup and septic connection. Property features pasture land with electric fence ready for your livestock. MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE ALL THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER! Parcel number 1-34-00-065.04 is also included with this listing.
- MLS® #1391965
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentLisa Donald
- Listing OfficeLeslie Horne & Associates
- Address2920 Bishop Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesVentless, Woodstove
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.