105 Tulip Tree Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1391974
Home in Morning Mist Simpsonville SC
Spacious 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath 2 - Story colonial with possible USDA Financing available!! The main level of this home features a Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen w/ Center Island and Breakfast Room, Family Room with a Gas Fireplace, Powder Room, a Bonus Room (which would make a great Office) and a 2 - Car Garage with auto Door Opener. 2n Floor Features a huge Master Suite with a garden bath and a huge walk-in closet! 3 more Bedrooms, a separate Laundry Room and a Full Hall Bath. Interior has just been Profesionally painted (Walls, Ceilings and Trim)! Taxes reflect 6% assessment rate for a non-owner occupied property.
- MLS® #1391974
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentJoseph Gobbett
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address105 Tulip Tree Lane
- SubdivisionMorning Mist
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.