406 Renneson Drive (lot 20), Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1392020
Home in Hartness Greenville SC
New Home Under Construction in Hartness, The South's Next Great Village. The SUMNER, a stunning 2-story Colonial Revival Style home. Timeless brick exterior with wood shingle roof. The main floor offers 10’ ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors. The spacious gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a large working island, beautiful custom cabinetry, and a walk-in pantry. The great room is open to the kitchen and includes a fireplace, lots of windows, and access to the covered porch for relaxing and entertaining. The master suite is on the main level and includes a stunning bathroom with his and her vanities, spa-like shower, custom cabinetry, private water closet, and a large walk-in closet. The rear-loaded 2-car garage provides easy entry into the home and features an easily accessible lstorage area. Upstairs you will find 9' ceilings, 2 additional bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom, plus a large bonus room with walk-in-closet. Hartness is a new Greenville community named after the family who has owned the land for generations and still lives on the property today. Conceived as a pedestrian-friendly village, a network of trails, paths, plazas and squares will connect streets of stunning traditional home designs with a nature preserve, lakes, recreation and a mixed-use village center. Home designs will be authentic to the Upstate while also offering innovative and unexpected features. Traditional row homes will be concentrated near the village center, expanding to single-family homes and larger home sites as the community reaches its natural edge. The breadth of product offering will allow people to find a home here that suits them throughout many ages and life stages, making it a more dynamic and sustainable community. Conveniently located just 5 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Greenville, retail, restaurants, healthcare and schools are all easily accessible. The public and private schools for the community are consistently top performers, including Oak View Elementary, Northwood Middle and Eastside High School. When building a custom home, purchasers will have the option of working with any of our recommended builders, and will have the choice of our professionally designed plans, or may choose to work with an approved architect to design a custom plan, in accordance with our architectural guidelines.
- MLS® #1392020
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Other, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk
- RoofMetal, Wood Shingle
- Listing AgentTracy Harris
- Listing OfficeImi Worldwide Realty
- Address406 Renneson Drive (lot 20)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.