104 Bent Willow Way, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1392044
Home in Willow Ridge Easley SC
Incredible 6 bedroom 4 baths home perfectly located between Greenville and Anderson. Quality and attention to detail are unmistakable in this custom home by David Walker. The gourmet kitchen will excite the chef featuring granite countertops, custom cabinets, spacious pantry and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen adjoins the breakfast room leading to the screened porch and the cozy den with gas log fireplace. The huge great room boast soaring ceilings, built in cabinetry, a marble gas log fireplace and a catwalk overseeing it all. Gorgeous hardwood floors are throughout the main level except in the bathrooms and laundry room. Relax in your master bedroom suite with trey ceilings and a huge adjoining sitting room. The master bath boast an oversized jetted tub and a decorative ceramic tile shower with a hand spray feature. The luxurious bath includes double vanity with a make up area, linen closet and walk in closet. The owner added an additional bedroom that is currently being used as a home gym. The home also includes: Cat 5 wiring throughout, wired for home stereo, intercom, tankless hot water, central vac with crump sweep feature in the kitchen and master bath, laundry and garage utility sinks and irrigation system. Very convenient to I-85-Anderson and Greenville. Owner is a Licensed Real Estate Agent.
- MLS® #1392044
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,800-4,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentM. Kevin Black
- Listing OfficeAggressive Realty
- Address104 Bent Willow Way
- SubdivisionWillow Ridge
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.