1 Charlestonplace Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1392285
Home in Charleston Place Greenville SC
BUY OF 2019!!!! REDUCED $50,000 BELOW APPRAISAL AND PRICED TO SELL! POPULAR FANTASTIC LOCATION! QUIET SMALL COMMUNITY!! LOVELY EASY-CARE YARD! TOP-RANKED SCHOOLS! ELEGANT CUSTOM HOME! PRICED UNDER APPRAISAL!!! Being in one of Greenville’s most popular areas, this LOCATION also is CONVENIENTLY situated off a main artery, giving easy access to Greenville’s popular “Woodruff Road” shopping/dining, etc., while leading the other way to the Pelham Road Area and I-85 to shopping, dining, medical, Michelin of NA Headquarters, the Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport, BMW Plant/offices and just a few more minutes on down into the Spartanburg Area or other surrounding Upstate areas. This LOVELY COMMUNITY is just one street ending in a culdesac, providing little traffic and a perfect place for children to ride their bikes. The BEAUTIFUL YARD also has plenty of space on the side-yard for children/pets run and play and a screened porch out back for all to enjoy the beautiful outdoors! (Seller had sketches for placement of in-ground pool.) This highly-desirable area is zoned for TOP-RANKING SCHOOLS, which is not only great for the family, but is also a “must” for resale for those without children. The CUSTOM-DESIGNED AND APPOINTED HOME itself was strategically designed for any-sized family with a split-bedroom plan on Main with 3-zoned HVAC, one with just the Master Bedroom Suite included, another for the other 2 bedrooms and bathroom on Main Level, and a third for Second Level Bonus Room, Bedroom and Bathroom! The main living area is totally open for enjoyment by family to be together, whether cooking in the large gourmet kitchen or for entertaining and serving in the Dining Room, Family Room or Breakfast Room. The BEST floor plan and set-up available!!! Throughout the home the buyer is sure to appreciate the beauty of aspects such as REAL hardwood flooring throughout, varied high ceilings, coiffured ceilings, elegant moldings and more! High-end amenities of the home include: Central vacuum system in home and the 3-car garage, life-time roof, copper plumbing, on-demand gas water heater, R-54 insulation in ceiling, and all rooms for complete quietness inside, ADT security system with cameras and NVR system, underground lawn sprinkler, crawlspace with sand and a polyethylene vapor barrier and de-humidifier, custom luxury garage insulated doors, and more. Storage room with double doors is attached to garage. LUXURY EXUDES FROM INSIDE OUT IN THIS FABULOUS HOME!!! A “GREAT DEAL” for some lucky buyer, priced $25,000 BELOW APPRAISAL!!! Hurry to be the lucky buyer to gain “INSTANT EQUITY”!!! If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1392285
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1 Charlestonplace Court
- SubdivisionCharleston Place
- Zip Code29615
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.