107 Hampton Grove Way, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1392305
Home in Hampton Grove at Green Valley Greenville SC
Pure luxury and attention to detail are immediately apparent when you first view this beautiful home in Hampton Grove at Green Valley. The YARD IS MAINTAINED BY THE HOA IN THIS GREAT LITTLE TUCKED IN NEIGHBORHOOD close to some of the best golf in the Upstate. The lovely and serene location is close to popular dining options in Travelers Rest and just a few minutes from several grocery stores and 15 minutes from Downtown Greenville,2 Minutes to the gorgeous Furman University campus and all the exciting opportunities like the OLLI program, music, art, golf, close to the Mountains, and so much more. . As a model home designed and built by Goodwin Faust, this 4/3/1 boasts a distinct mix of charm and elegance that will appeal to the discerning buyer. Refinished oak hardwood flooring throughout lends a sense of richness and warmth that will complement any decor. The home's layout was created with a variety of both entertaining and retreat spaces in mind, from a formal living room with gas fireplace to a separate but open dining room. A den, off the well-designed open kitchen with breakfast nook, allows everyone to be together for a casual party or family gatherings. The office and the large bedrooms, with tasteful trim from floor to ceiling, offer places to get away for quiet and privacy. Natural lighting spills in from all angles through high-end, newly-replaced UV windows on front and back, keeping energy bills unbelievably low. Sellers added after the initial build a sun awning in the back garden and a stone pathway with impressive professional landscape design for colors throughout the year. The fact that lawn maintenance is included in HOA fees will impress the buyer who prefers to spend time relaxing at home or playing golf or tennis less than a minute away. A home's value is driven by both location and features. This beauty has both and will go quickly! A tour of this home and neighboring Green Valley Country Club can be arranged today.
- MLS® #1392305
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMegan Lanford
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address107 Hampton Grove Way
- SubdivisionHampton Grove at Green Valley
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.