203 Tollison Drive (lot 45), Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1392461
Home in Hartness Greenville SC
Welcome to something nearly impossible to find in Greenville – a brand-new, 1,307 square foot cottage home with exceptional quality and design, located in one the city’s most sought-after neighborhoods. This is the Tanager at Hartness, envisioned by renowned Atlanta designer Lew Oliver and crafted by J. Francis Custom Homes. Truly the perfect home for “right-sizing”! Located at the end of one of Hartness’ coveted “Green Streets”, this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom design is currently under construction, enabling you to customize your paint colors and interior finishes within the allowances provided by the builder. Interior features will include stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, custom designed cabinetry and hardwood flooring. The exterior will feature Hardie board siding and functioning shutters along with a genuine cedar shingle roof to give it a look in the Federal vernacular. The main level of the home features a large living room that transitions into a kitchen with one of the best views in all of Hartness, overlooking the Nature Preserve and a tranquil pond. Also on the main level is the master bedroom suite, with a luxury bathroom and large walk-in closet. Just outside the mud room is a potting shed, which can be used for horticultural activities but also as a place to store bikes, golf clubs or other items you want to have handy and close by. The upper level of the home has a fabulous view of the pond and Nature Preserve from the second master suite, which encompasses the entire level. Hartness is the South’s most exciting new Traditional Neighborhood Development and a place like nowhere else in Greenville, where “walkability” and connectivity to neighbors and neighborhood amenities is part of the fabric of the community. 180 of its 450 acres have been placed in a Trust, protected from future development and ensuring Hartness residents will always enjoy their own outdoor playground full of trails, streams and lakes. Neighborhood amenities will include a Village Center with shops and restaurants, a world-class fitness center, a stunning pool complex, a luxury spa, tennis, pickleball, 15 miles of walking and biking trails and so much more.
- MLS® #1392461
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Other
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, Water View
- RoofWood Shingle
- Listing AgentTracy Harris
- Listing OfficeImi Worldwide Realty
- Address203 Tollison Drive (lot 45)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCountertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.