1054 Highway 49, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1392705
Home in None Laurens SC
A must-see custom home situated on a 10.2 acre mini farm. Total electric home with 6" exterior walls. High efficient Heat Pump--- Averages $125/month total power. This two-level home features a single-car attached garage, multiple covered porches, a sunroom, and all hardwood and ceramic tile flooring throughout. The home was designed to be flexible, with space on the main level for additional bedrooms, living area and kitchen, perfect for those that need guest space. Land easily adapted for horses. Located within 3 miles of I385 and I-26. There is a barn workshop and storage shed, as well as an RV hookup! Home is clean, neat and move-in ready. It can be easily be expanded to two more bedrooms and a small kitchen. You must see this home to appreciate the planning that went into this special home.
- MLS® #1392705
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBlock, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRobert Templeton
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty, Inc.
- Address1054 Highway 49
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.