2703 Edwards Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1392727
Home in Cherokee Forest Taylors SC
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! 2703 Edwards Road located in Taylors, is just minutes away from dining, shopping, I-85, I-385, Haywood Road and the GSP International Airport. Downtown Greenville just 15 minutes away and the same with the redeveloped downtown Greer. This home has been completely renovated with stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Lovely French doors were installed in the kitchen area leading to the patio and also downstairs bedroom. The large owners suite features a barn door that accesses the closet and has full bath. Three additional bedrooms are upstairs along with the main living area. Living area consists of wood burning fireplace and open kitchen with breakfast bar. Outdoor deck is located off of the breakfast room and has plenty of room for entertaining whether it be grilling with the family or just relaxing with that morning coffee. There is an additional 480+/- sf outdoor workshop plus a 6x10 storage shed to store your gardening equipment. Updates include new paint and lighting, architectural roof, downstairs area converted to new owners suite with full bath including new vanity, toilet and shower. Vinyl hardwoods were installed in the lower area of the home, kitchen and laundry. Floors refinished in living room and upstairs bedroom. Newly painted back deck and out building. Must see this great house in a great neighborhood!
- MLS® #1392727
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentTerri Warner
- Listing OfficeHive Realty, Llc
- Address2703 Edwards Road
- SubdivisionCherokee Forest
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.