35 Leafmore Court Homesite 9, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1392741
Home in Leafmore Woods Simpsonville SC
Looking for a BRAND NEW BASEMENT HOME on a larger homesite in the growing Simpsonville area?? You have found it in our beautiful Leafmore Woods Community! The Abaco floor plan features an unfinished basement, an owners suite with sitting area on the main floor, and wide open living spaces in the kitchen/family area. 2-story foyer leads to formal dining room with wainscoting and beautiful, hardwood staircase with wrought iron stair rails. Through the hall on your way to the kitchen, you will find a Butlers Pantry featuring granite and tile. Island Kitchen includes upgraded 42" cabinetry, granite tops, tile back splash, stainless wall oven, cook top, dishwasher, and pendant lighting. Door from breakfast area to large covered deck with view to private backyard. Heavy trim molding though out main living areas, including cove crown molding, heavy trim around windows and doors, and deep baseboard. Great Room features a fireplace with built in cabinetry on both sides, and a wall of windows looking out to the backyard tree line. Second floor showcases a media room with wet bar, perfect for movie nights. 4 large secondary bedrooms, all with walk in closets, and 2 full baths. Open wrought iron spindles across upper hall area allows view to foyer below. This home also features a mud hall with built in bench, and Powder Room for guests. Front exterior has stained and stamped concrete porch with brick steps. Leafmore Woods is in an ideal location, close to Fairview Rd and all it has to offer in restaurants and shopping. Also just minutes to I-385, for quick access to Woodruff Rd, Haywood Rd, and Downtown. Community has a quiet and peaceful feel, with just one street ending in a cul de sac. Call listing agent to view this one of a kind home in the popular Simpsonville area!
- MLS® #1392741
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAnita Stoddard
- Listing OfficeTrust/south Coast Homes
- Address35 Leafmore Court Homesite 9
- SubdivisionLeafmore Woods
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 2:33am EST.