10 Spoleto Court, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1392767
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Welcome to Spoleto Court, the original Montebello Showcase Home and on the Greenville Symphony tour of homes. As you enter the Grand Foyer entrance, please don't miss the beautiful Library on the right. Dining room on the left has ample space for your dinner parties. The Great Room features that amazing wall of windows and a large fireplace with built-ins on both sides. The first floor Master is the smaller of the two, but has a sitting area and deck. This could be a great Mother-in-Law suite. The kitchen has a large eating area with access to the deck. Kitchen has ample storage and a nice pantry. The gas cook-top has a downdraft fan. A large laundry room is off the kitchen. Upstairs has the larger Master with a sitting area, balcony, and large bath with a walk-in closet. Two other bedrooms across the walkway are a very nice size and share a Jack & Jill bathroom. The last bedroom, being used as a music studio, has it's own bath. There is a large walk-in crawl space partially floored for storage. Home has been inspected and repairs have been made, including $30,000 in new windows. Come make this special place your new home!
- MLS® #1392767
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRonald Mattern
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address10 Spoleto Court
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorBrick, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 5:31am EST.