125 Wynward Pointe Drive, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1392838
Home in Other Salem SC
This peaceful mountain view setting can easily be deemed one of Lake Keowee's finest locations. A custom designed maintenance free exterior home, built by Glenn English, lovingly maintained and in move-in condition. From the start of the grand and welcoming living room, there are subtle touches in exposed wood beams and multiple stone fireplaces that make this a special place to call home. This tranquil spot with it's sloping lot offers wide mountain views that stretch from west of Cashiers NC to the east of Table Rock SC in the sweep of an eye. There are floor to ceiling windows across the lakeside that offer a northern exposure for a bright and airy feel throughout the day. Through the living room and into the kitchen is a large, beautifully designed space with another uncompromised view. The focal point of this room is a ten by six foot marble island that offers a cook-top on one side and bar seating facing the lake on the other. The dining room is incorporated into the kitchen and a spacious all season porch can be found on the other side. Each contribute to an entertaining, family friendly lifestyle that can be enjoyed year-round. The owners suite features another large wall of windows with an open seating area, spacious bath and an oversized walk in closet. Through the two sided fireplace of the owners suite is the home office. Over eight foot tall bookcases frame the corner and add to the tone of this special retreat. Each fireplace offers unique character and adds a comfortable backdrop among the multiple lake views. The terrace level houses a second large living room with wet bar, two guest bedrooms, an exercise or optional third guest room, three full and one half bathrooms, and a spacious workshop with the benefit of a utility half bath. Special features include a cedar closet, multiple person sauna and direct lake access from the east side bath. Over the three plus car garage is a finished 568 sq. ft. bonus room featuring a double door entry and a storage area perfect for holiday items or extra craft space. No home that perfects the lake lifestyle is complete without an outside that matches the quality of the inside. There are flowering plants throughout the year, dry stack rock walls and stone steps that compliment the sloping hillside facing the lake. A concrete cart path leads to a deep water ironwood dock with unique upgrades including SeaFlex anchoring, kayak hoists and an ez-climb ladder. Contact the Listing Agent for a detailed listing of upgrades and features. This is the view that made Lake Keowee famous... call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1392838
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800-6,999
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentMelanie Fink
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate-melanie Fink&assoc.
- Address125 Wynward Pointe Drive
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sauna, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:31pm EST.