1 Mcswain Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1392851
Home in McSwain Gardens Greenville SC
Extremely special 4 BR 3 Bath home in beautiful McSwain Gardens! This brick ranch offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main with kitchen open to the living area - hardwood floors throughout first floor. Large deck off great room overlooking wooded, private backyard. Lower level bedroom plus bath and rec room with fireplace. Over 800 SF of unfinished area with laundry. Seller to provide 2-10 Home Warranty. Storage shed to remain. Great home off E North Street so convenient to shopping and downtown. No central air conditioning in lower level. Taxes are homesteaded. Sprinkler system in front yard only.
- MLS® #1392851
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKathy Rogoff
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address1 Mcswain Drive
- SubdivisionMcSwain Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, No Cooling
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.